How to find us
View Larger Map St Peter's is pink: Christ Church is blue.
If you are travelling from a distance, we recommend using one of these websites to plan your route:
Using the postcode of your destination:
- Christ Church, Rothley Road, Postcode: LE12 7JU
- St. Peter’s Church, Market Place, Postcode: LE12 7BA
The Bower Room
The entrance to the ‘Bower Room’ is behind Christ Church. Show map
Directions from North (M1 / Loughborough):
- Leave M1 at Junction 23, taking A512 to Loughborough.
- Turn right at second roundabout onto A6004 Ring Road (Epinal Way) towards Leicester.
- At four roundabouts, continue straight ahead towards Leicester
(The third roundabout has a MacDonald’s)
- At 5th (‘One Ash’) Roundabout, continue straight ahead (2nd exit) A6 (Quorn & Mountsorrel Bypass) towards Leicester
- After 2 miles, turn right at roundabout towards Mountsorrel.
- At next roundabout (1/4 mile), turn left into Mountsorrel village:
- St Peter’s - After the second mini-roundabout St. Peter’s church is on your right, on the main road in the middle of the village, and there may be some parking on the main road.
- Christ Church - At the third mini-roundabout near the far end of the village, there is a car park immediately to the left, next to the Memorial Hall.
Christ Church, is to the right, opposite the Memorial Hall, about 300yds along The Green. Please note that there is very little car parking adjacent to the church.
Directions from South (M1 / Leicester):
- Leave M1 at Junction 21A, taking A46 Bypass.
- After about 5 miles, leave the A46 at the exit signposted A6, turning left at the roundabout for the A6 north towards Loughborough.
- After about 2 miles, leave the A6 at the Mountsorrel exit, taking the second exit at the roundabout towards Mountsorrel.
- After about 1/2mile, you will reach a mini-roundabout.
- Christ Church - There is a car park immediately to the right, next to the Memorial Hall.
Christ Church, is to the left, opposite the Memorial Hall, about 300yds along The Green. Please note that there is very little car parking adjacent to the church.
- St Peter’s - Proceed straight over the mini-roundabout, and St. Peter’s will be 300 yds along on the left hand side. There may be some parking on the main road.
- Map showing local bus routes to our churches
- Arriva 126 and 127 are frequent services between Leicester and loughborough.
Both services pass both churches.
For Christ Church get off at 'Church Hill Road' bus stop.
For St.Peter's Church get off at 'The Market Place' bus stop.
- Useful links:
Transport Direct - http://www.transportdirect.info. For public transport as well as car journeys
Help 2 travel - http://www.help2travel.co.uk/mattisse/index.htm
Traveline Tel: 0871 200 22 33 - http://traveline.info
Traffic England - http://www.trafficengland.com/